At Spencer Munson, we are committed to data privacy and strive to comply with data protection legislation. This policy explains how we manage your personal data.
Who we are
We are Spencer Munson Property Services, a property letting and sales agency. We are a data controller, registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (our registration number is Z1003937).
How we obtain your personal data
You provide your personal data either in person, over the telephone, via email or an online form when you register with us and during the course of our relationship. In some instances, we may have received your details from a family member or friend.
During the course of our relationship, you may disclose sensitive information about yourself, such as any health conditions you may have. These may be recorded on your file for information purposes. We will not request this type of information from you.
How we use this personal data
How we use your data depends on the type of client you are and the service you receive. Please refer to the relevant privacy notice below to learn more.
Transfer of your data outside UK
Under data protection regulation, you have a number of rights.
- You have the right to be informed about how we use your data. This is addressed by this policy and our privacy notices.
- You are entitled to access the data we hold about you. This is known as a “Subject Access Request”.
- If the data we hold about you is incorrect, you have the right to have this rectified.
- You have the right to have your data deleted by us, when there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- You have the right to request that we cease processing your data in specific circumstances, for example when you contest the accuracy of your data.
- You have the right to request your data from us in a secure, machine readable format.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time.
If you would like to invoke any of these rights or have any comments or questions, please get in touch using the contact information below.
You can ask us to stop sending you communications about our services at any time – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our policy is subject to review and renewal at any time. We suggest that you visit this page periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes. We will not significantly change how we manage your information without making contact with you.
If you have a complaint regarding the use of your personal data please contact Spencer Munson directly via;
- Email – email@example.com
- By letter – Spencer Munson, Spencer Munson Property Services LTD, 128 High Road, Loughton, Essex, IG10 4BE.
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you can contact the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk/
Some of our web pages utilise “cookies”. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
Some cookies are necessary for the operation of our website, if you choose to block them some aspects of the site may not work for you.
We use this program to collect statistics from our website to show us how visitors use the site. We use the information to create reports and to help us to constantly improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, information like the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and which pages they visited, but we don’t get personal information and can’t track who you are.
Google Analytics creates 4 cookies:
_utma (lasts for 2 years)
_utmb (lasts for 30 minutes)
_utmc (lasts until you close your browser)
_utmz (lasts for 6 months)